Kilcock Car Dismantlers also purchase ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals.
Who do we buy from?
The simple answer is anyone. This ranges from the general public to local businesses and manufacturers. From construction and demolition companies to local authorities and other scrap metal merchants. We take any volume large or small.
What do we buy?
If it’s metal we take it! We take in ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Ferrous Metal consists of iron and steel. Examples of ferrous scrap metals include:
- Old machinery
- Old building material such as scaffolding and rebar
- Old radiators
- Old ranges and boilers
- Demolition Scrap Metal
- Any metal a magnet will stick to!
- Non – Ferrous metals consist of the following:
- Stainless Steel
- Any metal a magnet won’t stick to!